SEO Your Facebook Page
Facebook has hit a billion users, 11,000,000 in Australia making it the worlds largest social media network. A billion users means hundreds of thousands of Facebook pages, does yours stand out, can it be found in search engines? check out the video below
Also check the following Facebook Tips
Marketing through the use of Facebook tabs is an easy and efficient way to get the word out. Why not create a “Promotions” tab and highlight items you have on sale, coupons you’ve made available or even contests you’re running. It’s a great way to allow your followers to easily keep up with what’s going on.
Use Facebook to share links to your site. You should try writing weekly articles or launching a video blog so you can create more content on a regular basis. Your audience will subscribe to your updates on Facebook if you create quality content. Make sure you mention your Facebook campaign in your articles or videos.
Give your Facebook page a really strong theme. Know what your about and deliver it in the graphical look of your page. Remember, you have one chance at making an excellent first impression on your new Facebook guests. To turn them into real fans, you’ve got to deliver from the first page load.
Now it’s not that difficult to work on a Facebook marketing strategy, but you need to sit down and plan one. It will take a little bit of time and some effort, but it is something that can be done by anyone who puts their mind to it. I find asking yourself the following important questions can start you on the right path to marketing strategy success:
- When setting up a new Facebook page, have a I selected the right type? Facebook gives several options picking the right one is imperative.
- What will my vanity url vanity be? This is important for SEO
- What is the purpose of my site, do I want to keep current customers updates, get new customers, get bookings, orders or jobs? This is a very important question because based on the answer, will change the way you setup your page and the content that you deliver on a daily basis.
- What focused content will I share with my Facebook page users? Plan your subjects ahead of time
- How much is your time worth? Work out what an hour of your time is worth.
- How much time can you spend managing your Facebook page? Is it better doing it myself or getting a professional to do this for me
The old saying really works here, if you fail to plan then you plan to fail, I hope this article and video helps. As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.